One more thought - Try searching IEEE Xplore. There are many articles listed
when I searched for "Hipot", including one specifically related to assessing
aging in systems using hipot.

See this link for one article that looks promising: http://bit.ly/ndyh22.
--
Doug Nix, A.Sc.T.
IEEE Engineering & Human Environment Joint Chapter

d...@ieee.org
mobile (519) 729-5704
fax (519) 653-1318

Find me LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/in/dougnix

Want to meet? http://tungle.me/dougnix

Fostering Technological Innovation and Excellence for the Benefit of Humanity.

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@radiusnorth.net>