I understand that this will have to be done with the cooperation of SFP
manufacturer.

Mandatory - M/L granted to listee only by permission and license.

Is there a 'multiple listee' type approach that can be taken such as with
60950?

YES

I noticed these modules do not carry a 'UL file number', perhaps as they are
'Recognized' and not 'Listed'?

Either way, UL will require a control number for traceability, or will
require your model number to be on a correlation table.

I would think the method would be to somehow 'link' our information to the
manufacturers IEC/EN60950 reports. (CDRH?)

The 'link' is not visible to the public on the UL certifications web site.
CDRH registration is by the agency and original applicant, and the FDA terms
the 'listee' to be a "Relabeler".

Why are you listening to a subversive crackpot like me? Go talk to the body
that will provide the compliance mark for the re-brand as the process and
terms are not the same for all 'agencies'.

http://product-compliance.oc.ieee.org/

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@radiusnorth.net>