From: emc-p...@ieee.org [mailto:emc-p...@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Larry Stillings
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2010 9:23 AM
To: 'Amund Westin'; EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: RE: [PSES] Different Radiated Emissions results at different labs

You should be using a different test lab.

We have never had that much of a variation on the same EUT. I attribute that
to using a true EMI receiver, which has much better amplitude accuracy then a
spectrum analyzer. But that is a whole different discussion. I have seen
products leave the lab and come back and have the same profile within 1 dB or
less.

Larry Stillings

Compliance Worldwide, Inc.