Hi All,

I just mailed my Fall 2011 EMC Design Newsletter out to all current
subscribers. This issue contains a review article on the Beehive near-field
probe set I use, a description of how I use a low-cost comb generator to
measure enclosure shielding effectiveness and a short article on why I use
LinkedIn to generate business leads and find new clients. There's also a bonus
update on our Consultant's Toolkit Workshop at the EMC 2011 Symposium in Long
Beach.

I'll be scheduling another three-day public EMC Design seminar/workshop in
Longmont, Colorado this next Spring. More details will be provided in the
Winter edition of the newsletter once we set the date.

If you're not already subscribed, click below, sign up and you'll receive links
to all the past issues. Sign up here:
http://www.emc-seminars.com/Newsletter/Newsletter.html.

Cheers, Ken
Kenneth Wyatt