Hi Joe,

You should be able to find what you’re looking for on/from the PAKISTAN
TELECOMMUNICATION AUTHORITY at www.pta.gov.pk <http://www.pta.gov.pk/> . With
the short list of equipment needing to be type approved there, you might not
need to go through it, but you’ll need to consult with the PTA get any
updated info. Please note that that market was recently deregulated, but
licenses might still be quite expensive. However, you may know this already.

I’m not sure I answered your question, but IHTH.

Best regards,

Ron Pickard

RPQ Consulting

Glendale, AZ 85303