Good morning list members,

We currently have 3 lists of ‘critical’ parts from CQC for our ATMs going
through the CCC certification process:

        1.      Parts & Modules Requiring CCC Certification

                These are ATM parts and modules which have already been
identified by CQC as
requiring CCC certification at the module level – currently being worked by
the suppliers.

        2)      Parts & Modules Indentified in CQC Product Test Reports

                These are ATM parts and modules which have or will be
identified by CQC
during ATM product testing as safety critical items which will be called out
in the product CQC approval report and which require to remain on the current
supplier until further suppliers can be approved through CQC

        3)      Parts & Modules which Require to Meet China National Standards

                These are ATM parts and modules which NCR will be required to
demonstrate
that it can verify ongoing compliance of the part to China National Standards
through supplier provided data.

Could I ask any of you who have been involved in this process before to spare
a few minutes to advise (off or online) on any experience you have on handling
parts lists like explained above, the various CCC parts categories, how you
learn of new categories, and also how you meet the CQC ongoing parts
compliance verification process requirements.

Thanks and regards,
Craig

Craig Petrie, Product Safety Engineer,
NCR Financial Solutions Group Ltd.,
3rd Floor East, Discovery Centre,
3 Fulton Road, Dundee, Scotland. DD2 4SW
E-Mail: craig.d.pet...@ncr.com
Tel: +44(0)1382 592803 (direct) / 592609 (lab)

discussion list. Website: http://www.ieee-pses.org/

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas emcp...@ptcnh.net
Mike Cantwell mcantw...@ieee.org