You're almost there.  'Outlet' versions of the IEC 320 connectors you
mentioned would be type C5 or C7.  See
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IEC_connector#C7_and_C8_connectors>

However, I don't know where you would buy a chassis-mount version of a C5
or C7.

Pat Lawler
EMC Engineer
SL Power Electronics Corp.