Worldwide aviation frequencies are still a matter of public record. The
most critical frequencies that come to mind where you are would  be those
used in Instrument Landing System/Glide Slope operation, sometimes linked
to flight controls for fully automatic landings, and those just above 1 GHz
used for navigation, identification, and collision avoidance.    Some
precision navigation down to landing threshold if I recall correctly now
uses GPS at 1575 MHz, and a more precise level offered by a differential
GPS signal sent by means ranging from delivery along with the GPS signal,
to (for Europe) VHF FM broadcast station RDS subcarriers (
http://www.tecnogps.com/rasant_eng.htm) .

One of course does not want to interfere with air/ground comms, either.

Regards,

Cortland Richmond

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@ptcnh.net>