Dear group,

Anyone who has experience of on line EU notifications of non harmonized
frequenzy products?

Our unit have UMTS band I, II,V and VIII and also fallback to GSM 850, EGSM
900, DCS 1800 and PCS 1900 and WLAN 802.11.b and g.

If  I understand it correct it´s only the WLAN 802.11 b and g that not is
harmonized in whole EU of the above listed bands?

So my question is if it´s correct that I only mention the WLAN 802.11b/g
function in the notification request for our product?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Anders

All emc-pstc postings are archived and searchable on the web at

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@ptcnh.net>

Jim Bacher <j.bac...@ieee.org>
David Heald <dhe...@gmail.com>