Good day folks,

I'm trying to interpret the requirements of EN 61326 for EFT.
Specifically the application of the pulses. Does the standard require
all combination's of pulses, or are we talking applying the pulses such
as L1 to GRP, L2 to GRP and L1+L2 to GRP.   Is the PE ever tested?

Just because EN61000-4-4 shows it can be done, does this mean it invoked?

Thanks in advance,

Derk Walton
L F Research.

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html