From: itl-emc user group <itl-...@itl.co.il>
To: emc-p...@ieee.org
Sent: Wed, April 7, 2010 9:34:02 PM
Subject: 47CFR15

Hi everyone,

Once upon a time Part 15 was readily available in pdf format via the FCC web
site and the FCC updated it every couple of months.

The last time that I could find that this was available was in July 2008.

At the present time I can only find Part 15 via GPO Access and there seems to
be a new version/update once a month.

Is there anywhere to download the official FCC version in pdf as in the "old"
days?

Thanks in advance

David Shidlowsky
Technical Writer
EMC Laboratory
ITL (Product Testing) Ltd.
Lod/Kfar Bin Nun
Israel
Tel:  +972-8-918-6113  +972-8-918-6113
Fax: +972-8-915-3101
Email: dav...@itl.co.il/e...@itl.co.il <mailto:dav...@itl.co.il/e...@itl.co.il>
http://www.itl.co.il <http://www.itl.co.il/>
http://www.i-spec.com <http://www.i-spec.com/>
This e-mail message may contain privileged or confidential information. If you
are not the intended recipient, you may not disclose, use, disseminate,
distribute, copy or rely upon this message or attachment in any way. If you
received this e-mail message in error, please return by forwarding the message
and its attachments to the sender.

All emc-pstc postings are archived and searchable on the web at

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@socal.rr.com>

Jim Bacher <j.bac...@ieee.org>
David Heald <dhe...@gmail.com>

All emc-pstc postings are archived and searchable on the web at

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html