From: Alan E Hutley [mailto:a...@nutwooduk.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2010 2:00 AM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [PSES] Feng Shui in the anechoic chamber

Hello All

Read this intriguing article in the latest issue of The EMC Journal

Feng Shui in the anechoic chamber.

Cheers

Alan E Hutley

www.theemcjournal.com

All emc-pstc postings are archived and searchable on the web at

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@socal.rr.com>

Jim Bacher <j.bac...@ieee.org>
David Heald <dhe...@gmail.com>

This message is intended only for the named recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or
taking any action based on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited.

All emc-pstc postings are archived and searchable on the web at

Website:      http://www.ieee-pses.org/

List rules:     http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html