From:   Ralph McDiarmid/Canada/Schneider
To:     EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Date:   03/24/2010 10:26 AM
Subject:        Re: the QP detector

________________________________

Thanks to John, Michael, Robert and Ken for shedding some light on a topic
which I suspect many of the rest of us don't understand as well as we would
like.   It seems like such a simple option to the detector of an EMI receiver
or spectrum analyser, I'm surprised it's not found in all of them.

Ralph McDiarmid  |   Schneider Electric   |  Renewable Energies Business  |
CANADA  |   Compliance Engineer