Christine

You said “were installed into ITE equipment similar to a Server”

If the PSU has been installed INTO equipment – I would imagine that the
concern is not that the PSU may be unsafe by design, but that it has not been
assessed for use in your equipment.

This may require nothing more than a review of its report and a heating test.
But you have labelled as certified equipment which is not.

If you are not doing so already:

-      Confirm exactly what the NRTLs concerns are

-      Get the the NRTL to assess the equipment with the “wrong” PSU and
find out whether it still complies.

-      In addition, your factory needs to review its goods-in procedures as
they appear to have accepted and installed an alternative part without
authorisation – this would be of concern to the inspector and NRTL as it
begs the question “If they cannot correctly identify a large PSU, what else
have they missed?”

Regards

Charlie