List members,

The 2010 PSES Symposium Steering Committee is looking for people  interested
in contributing to the organization and operation of the  2010 IEEE Symposium
pn Product Compliance Engineering in Boston, MA this coming October.

 We have a number of roles available on the Committee. If you are  interested
in serving, please contact me and include your preferred  roles. If you are
interested I need to hear from you not later than  Friday, 22-Jan-10 as we
will be forming the committee next week.

Committee Roles:
Secretary
Technical Program Sub-Committee Member (program organization &  operation)
Technical Program Sub-Committee Reviewer (paper reviews)
Technical Program Sub-Committee Track Chair (Track program  organization &
operation)
Marketing Sub-Committee
Exhibition Sub-Committee
Member-at-large

If you are interested in Chairing a future Symposium, or if you think  that
your local Chapter would be interested in hosting a future  Symposium, please
let me know! We are actively seeking Chairs and  locations for 2011, 2012,
2013, 2014, and 2015.

--
Doug Nix, A.Sc.T.

2010 IEEE Symposium on Product Compliance Engineering
18/20-Oct-2010 Boston, Massachusetts http://www.PSESSymposium.org
<http://www.PSESSymposium.org/>

IEEE PSESToronto Chapter, Ontario, Canada d...@ieee.org
mobile (519) 729-5704
office: (519) 650-4753
fax (519) 653-1318

d...@ieee.org

All emc-pstc postings are archived and searchable on the web at

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@socal.rr.com>

Jim Bacher <j.bac...@ieee.org>
David Heald <dhe...@gmail.com>