Neven,

When I looked for equipment two years ago, a friend, an EMC expert,
taught me: ask vendor A to provide a comparison between an equipment
>from vendor A and from vendor B, then ask vendor B the same question.
You will have a basic understanding of the differences from different
vendors.

I do have a vendor comparing its equipment to DSI-600.  I will send it
to you offline.

Good Luck.

Best regards,
Grace Lin