From:   Ken Javor <ken.ja...@emccompliance.com>
To:     EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Date:   01/06/2010 07:12 AM
Subject:        Re: [PSES] Equipment back from Calibration

________________________________

Mr. Price is giving a lot of good advice, but I'm going to ask a question
that no one is either contemplating, or willing to ask.

If Mr. Price, or anyone else doing such a detailed incoming inspection were
to do it before sending equipment out for calibration, and if the device
were to be found satisfactory, then what possible reason, other than
regulatory compliance, can there be for shipping the equipment off to the
calibration facility?

Ken Javor

Phone: (256) 650-5261