From: Neven Pischl [mailto:neve...@comcast.net]
Sent: 08 December 2009 01:01
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] Reference RF Source - Recommendations/reviews?

Thanks Ken,

Even if it is down to ~MHz it would be OK, I could even split it into two
devices, one for conducted sand another for the radiated test range confidence
checks, although I'd prefer one device to cover the whole range. The radiated
range is by far more important to me.

Regarding a DIY option, I wondered if anyone has found a device that has the
characteristics stable enough (maybe +/- 1dB amplitude accuracy across the
spectrum) over time) to use for the purpose and would be willing to share it.
I could probably research myself, then I am not sure if it would justify doing
it vs. buying something off the shelf.

Neven