Christopher –

As this is a point-to-point device so I am assuming outdoor use.  The FCC are
currently limiting the use of 5470-5725 MHz to indoor use and have notched out
the use of the range 5600-5650MHz.  If you do have an outdoor system then your
FCC DFS testing needs to be done in the lower band because the outdoor system
cannot currently be certified to operate in the 5470 MHz band in the US.

The specific test procedures for DFS should detail which operating bands you
need to evaluate.  The FCC test methods allow testing to be done in either of
the operating bands provided that you declare you use the same DFS detection
mechanisms in both bands (assuming the device can legally operate in both
bands).  The FCC method also expects tests to be performed for each bandwidth.

The European standard EN 301 893 expects testing to be performed in each
operating band but only requires testing in one bandwidth (although I would
recommend confirming that your DFS functions work in all bandwidths).

Mark