Hi Jim,

This question was posted on Interference Technology’s Testing Forum, and
received a reply. To view the reply, please visit the link below.

http://www.interferencetechnology.com/i
terference-technology-forum.html?tx_mmf
rum_pi1%5Baction%5D=list_post&tx_mmforum_pi1%5Btid%5D=165

Thanks,

Kate Savo

Interference Technology Forums Editor

www.interferencetechnology.com