Grace, thanks for the update regarding the VCCI’s current position.

Does anyone have an opinion on which of the EN 55022 versions that can be used
between now and October 1st 2011?  I would hope that there are three choices:

  EN 55022:1998 + A1 + A2

  EN 55022:2006

  EN 55022:2006 + A1

My concern is that the OJ standards listing, when next released, would be
worded such that you use EN 55022:1998 + A1 + A2 OR EN 55022:2006 + A1 (i.e.
would not allow the use of EN 55022:2006 without the amendment).  If this is
the case then products that meet EN 55022:2006 but do not meet A1 may need to
be evaluated against the older standard (ferrites on cables leaving the test
site during radiated emissions and the older version of LISN).

Mark