Netflix ships millions of DVDs per year in even flimsier packaging and it does
not seem to be causing them major problems (though I have received cracked
DVDs on a couple of occasions).

From: Price, Edward [mailto:ed.pr...@cubic.com]
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 9:56 AM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] Damaged CD of 2009 EMC Proceedings

Seriously, CD's are pretty tough. That one must have received very "special"
handling to yield 17 pieces. BTW, did you ever receive an envelope with a big
official sticker on it that reads "Damaged in Handling by your Postal
Service"? The irony is almost more than I can stand. <g>

Ed Price

ed.pr...@cubic.com <blocked::mailto:ed.pr...@cubic.com>      WB6WSN

NARTE Certified EMC Engineer

Electromagnetic Compatibility Lab

Cubic Defense Applications

San Diego, CA  USA

858-505-2780

Military & Avionics EMC Is Our Specialty