Good evening Jim,

This must surely be some form of jest: all be it a twisted one.

If it isn't, feed back must be given to the crazy idiot that even
considered such action, that it is intolerable. I would like to have the
proposers name made public so all voting members can make their thoughts
known come election time.

In protest I WILL NOT join the ieee this year: I had planned to do so at
the EMC symposium. I suggest other list members make their thoughts known.

Sincerely

Derek Walton
L F Research

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html