Hello everyone,

We are currently researching power meters to perform Energy Efficiency
measurements for our products and have been looking at Voltech PM1000+ and
Xitron 2801/2802 meters.

Has anyone used these and can give some feedback on them or any experience
with other brands and would be willing to provide some feedback.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

John

John Tyra

Manager Product Safety Group

Bose Corporation

The Mountain, MS-450

Framingham, MA 01701-9168

phone: 508-766-1502

fax: 508-766-1145

All emc-pstc postings are archived and searchable on the web at

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@ptcnh.net>

Jim Bacher <j.bac...@ieee.org>
David Heald <dhe...@gmail.com>