Hello Ian,

UL makes their full library of wire styles available on-line through their
“UL iQ” system.  It requires a free registration.  For those already
registered with UL’s “MyHome” system, you can access the iQ databases
>from there.

http://my.home1.ul.com/portal/page/portal/ULIQ/UL_iQ_Home_Page

If you don’t want to register, you can use the following link.  Just change
the style number in the URL to get a different style.

http://data.ul.com/link/stylepage.aspx?style=1015

There are hundreds of styles, and I don’t know an easy way to list them all.
 The UL iQ system lets you do a parametric search, but it isn’t implemented
very well.

Let me add one other note.  The wire style page only gives the minimum rating.
 For example, if the style page does not list a flame rating, you may still be
able to find a manufacturer that makes that style with a flame rating.  It is
generally better to specify the wires by your required parameters than just
the wire style.

Regards,

Ted Eckert

Compliance Engineer

Microsoft Corporation

ted.eck...@microsoft.com

The opinions expressed are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of my
employer.