Brian,

Thank you for the information.

Following it I found that I have difficulty to find anything at the eu page.
The difficulty is only the part of the problem. The bigger is that I can find
something which looks current even if it is obsolete. How can I believe in
anything I find there ?
Am I alone with problems to find there anything ?

The end of my frustration was the following mail I have send to
e...@ec.europa.eu :
=================
Please let me know the address of the current EMC directive page.

All my eu links (collected during several years) get me to the:
http://ec.europa.eu/old-address-ec.htm

After long searching I found only some obsolete address:
http://ec.europa.eu/enterprise/electr_equipment/emc/index.htm
>from which selecting from the menu at the left side: "EMC standardisation" I
get to the EMC harmonised standards from 25.9.2007.

I'm sure it is obsolete because I have at my PC the list from 4.11.2008 so I
suppose somewhere there must be newer EMC directive page I can't find because
my links don't work.

The best for me would be the step by step menu selections to get from:
http://ec.europa.eu/
to the EMC, LVD, R&TTE, ROHS, WEEE directives pages.

My understanding is that at current page of each directive I will find the
link to current list of harmonised standards. Am I right ?

Best Regards

Piotr Galka
MicroMade
Poland