Ron,

I’ve received several responses with similar recommendations and it appears
I will pursue the capacitor array approach.  You are also correct, a single
capacitor that meets all of the specifications is a rare animal but in an
effort to keep this to a minimum size and complexity, I was hoping for a
single component solution.  After reading some of the responses, the
advantages of the capacitor array far outweigh the advantages of a single
capacitor solution.  In my search, I have located an ample supply of 400V caps
for me to tweak and tune in 1700uF and maintain the tolerance and ESR
restrictions.

Thanks to all who replied.

Regards,

Steve O'Steen

Director, EMC

Advanced Compliance Solutions, Inc.

sost...@acstestlab.com

770-831-8048 ext. 210

www.acstestlab.com

This e-mail and any attachments may contain information which is confidential,
proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is
solely intended for the named addressee (or a person responsible for
delivering it to the addressee). If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate
this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your
computer.