Hello,

Iā€™m looking to buy or trade EMC testing services for RF amplifiers and support
equipment needed for minimum 20V/m RFI testing. I have a soon- to-be (weeks
away) A2LA accredited test facility in Hudson, NH, and ideally I would trade
our test services in exchange for RFI equipment, or alternatively trade the
equipment listed below. Worst case for me, I would buy.

HP 8568B Spectrum Analyzer with 85650A Q-P adapter and 85685A pre-selector
Keytek CE-40 EFT Generator
Haefely P90.1 Surge Generator
2-Meter Emco Turntable
Ray Proof Line Filter (4 wires, 30Amps each; Attenuation: 100 dB, 14 kHz ā€“ 10
GHz)
Topaz Ultra-Isolation Noise Suppressor, Model 97645-21 (Output: 208Y/120VAC)
Staco 3-Phase Variac (Input: 480V, 3 Phase; Output: 0-560V, 81.5 kVA, 84 Amps
40 2ā€™ x 2ā€™ absorber cones, plus corner and other misc pieces (We're upgrading
our chamber; there's a picture of the cones on our web site).

Thanks!

Ken MacGrath
Core Compliance Testing Services, LLC
79 River Road
Hudson, NH 03051
(603) 889-5545
www.corecompliancetesting.com

<http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220439616x1201372437/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62>

All emc-pstc postings are archived and searchable on the web at

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@ptcnh.net>

Jim Bacher <j.bac...@ieee.org>
David Heald <dhe...@gmail.com>