Woodland Park, CO
Email: k...@emc-seminars.com
Web: www.emc-seminars.com

On Feb 10, 2009, at 7:29 PM, Ted Eckert wrote:

        From: <peterh...@aol.com>
        Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 20:43:02 -0500
        To: <emc-p...@ieee.org>
        Subject: EN61000-4-6 test equipment

        Hello group,

        I am looking to purchase a single box solution for the above standard
(Conducted immunity) to do some ITE products. Can someone recommend me a
manufacturer? You can do that off line if you do not wish to copy the group.

        thanks
        Peter

All emc-pstc postings are archived and searchable on the web at

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@ptcnh.net>

Jim Bacher <j.bac...@ieee.org>
David Heald <dhe...@gmail.com>