Hi James,

You can try putting the support access point down on the floor, outside the
beam of your site's measurement antenna.   Covering it with a little spare
anechoic material helps too.

If you're just worried about the main fundamental signal (2.4 GHz, etc.)
from your support access point, you can ensure the antenna from it is not in
line with your site's measuring antenna.   If possible, you could even
remove the support access point's regular (omni) antenna and fit a more
directional horn to it.   This would allow you to point the support access
point's antenna at your 'EUT' and not at your site's receiving antenna.

If you're worried about the general broader emissions from your supporting
access point, and if the floor location with anechoic tent isn't helping,
maybe you could locate it outside your chamber and have an RF cable through
a waveguide to the supporting access point antenna.

I hope this helps a little.

Michael.

Michael Derby

Regulatory Engineer