I don't follow the SWR thing at all, since I wouldn't expect it to be an
issue at such small fractions of a wavelength.  (but I'm no transmission
line expert)

I can see how -40dB level of any harmonic well past 150kHz could a
challenge.  Audio amplifier of old (Class AB analogue with one that one fb
loop) used to claim THD < 0.05% to at least 20kHz.  So 1% THD out to
150kHz might not be unreachable, at least for those older amps.  Slew rate
limit might be a gotcha.

Ralph McDiarmid  |   Schneider Electric   |  Solar Business  |   CANADA  |
  Regulatory Compliance Engineering