Hi All,

I just mailed my free Spring 2012 EMC Design Newsletter out to all current
subscribers. This issue contains a review article on the $129 RF Explorer
spectrum analyzer (with details on the newly announced $259 analyzer that will
tune 15 MHz to 2.7 GHz), the 2012 seminar schedule and a DIY article on
building your own harmonic comb generator.

There's also information on our EMC Consultant's Toolkit Workshop scheduled for
the EMC 2012 Symposium in Pittsburg. Jerry Meyerhoff, Patrick André, Daryl
Gerke, Lee Hill and I will be presenting a variety of useful topics for those
considering entering the field or new consultants. Much of the content would be
very helpful for internal "consultants", as well. Hope you can join us Friday
morning, August 10, 2012.

I'll also be participating in an EMC workshop at the IEEE Product Safety
Society Symposium in Portland, November 5-7, 2012.

Finally, just a reminder I'm authoring The EMC Blog for Test & Measurement
World and it's in full swing. Please join in the discussions.

If you're not already subscribed, click below, sign up and you'll receive links
to all the past issues. Sign up here:
http://www.emc-seminars.com/Newsletter/Newsletter.html.

Cheers, Ken
Kenneth Wyatt