I looked up TUEV's Korean Web site (in English) at
http://www.tuv.or.kr/Data/BM54/Technical%20Bulletin-1Q2010%280%29.pdf

It says in part (excerpt):

New publication of Harmonized Standards in
the Official Journal of the EU under new
Machinery Directive 2006-42-EC

??? ??? ?? 2006-42-EC? ?? ?? ??
(Harmonized Standards)? EU? Official Journal? ??.

Relevant for: Machinery, Household equipment, Tools, Cleaning
equipment, Laboratory equipment

Shortly before introduction of the new machinery directive in
2006/42/EC on the 29.12.2009, the European Commission
published the list of the Harmonized Standards of the new directive
in the Official Journal of European Union on 18.12.2009 (See
arrangement, the CENELEC part begins on the page 35).

That may let you find (I don't have access to the standards) what they are (probably) misunderstanding.

Good luck!

Cortland Richmond