Dear All

I have a client needs ETL certification, anyone knows about this certification.

Regards

Eunice

2012-06-12

CEM International Ltd
The Atrium Business Centre
Curtis Road
Dorking
Surrey RH4 1XA

Tel:  +44 (0)1306 646388
Fax: +44 (0)1306 646389
Email: eunicey...@cem-international.co.uk
Website: www.cem-international.co.uk

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("Intended
Recipient") to whom it is addressed. It may contain information, which is
privileged and confidential. Accordingly any dissemination, distribution,
copying or other use of this message or any of its content by any person other
than the Intended Recipient may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law
and is strictly prohibited. If you are not the Intended Recipient, please
contact the sender as soon as possible.

CEM International Ltd is a company Limited by Shares. Registered in England No:
4513974.
Registered Office: The Atrium Business Centre, Curtis Road, Dorking, Surrey RH4
1XA