Hello,

We have a full-time position in our EMC Design Engineering team.  Please
see details below, and contact to me directly if you are interested.

Thanks,
Oscar Fallah

Sr. Manage, EMC Design Engineering
Juniper Networks

Location: Sunnyvale, CA

Senior/Lead EMC Design Engineer (Member of Technical Staff)

As an EMC Engineer at Juniper Networks, you will be a member of the central
team involved in product development from conception through final release,
ensuring that EMC compliance is designed-in. You will work with development
engineering teams on EMC issues at the PCB and system level.  The ability
to work well with these teams is paramount to achieving company goals.

This position requires an engineering degree in electrical engineering with
a minimum of 5 years experience in the EMC design of large, high-density,
multi-gigahertz electronic systems.

Responsibilities include designing printed circuit boards, chassis, and
power systems for compliance with international EMC standards and GR1089.
You must have experience reviewing schematics, PCB layout and mechanical
designs for EMC compliance, and be able to perform EMC testing and
troubleshooting.

Hands-on experience with tools such as Spectrum Analyzers, TDRs, Network
Analyzers, and VNAs is required.  Use of Spice and electromagnetic
simulation tools are highly desirable.   Experience in EMC design and
qualification of WiFi devices is a plus.

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@radiusnorth.net>