Ralph, yes, I forgot to add that BW to the list. Thanks for the reminder. I'll
fix the posting when I get a chance.

Brian, I appreciate your offer, but we're located near Colorado Springs and
have access to a local chamber. Good idea using a comb generator to compare
with other higher-accuracy analyzers. One quick and dirty test I ran yesterday
was to compare an HDTV signal (at about 620 MHz) as measured on the Rigol, my
TTi PSA2701T and the little RF Explorer. They all measured very close to the
same. I'll have a lot more testing to do and associated data in the next couple
weeks. So far, it looks pretty impressive.

If anyone else has some ideas for putting this through its paces, please let me
know.

Kenneth Wyatt
Wyatt Technical Services LLC
Woodland Park, CO