From: emc-p...@ieee.org [mailto:emc-p...@ieee.org]On Behalf Of McInturff,
Gary
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 7:19 AM
To: 'EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG'
Subject: Date of cessation of 60601-1 edition 2 in EU

I'm trying to support boss hog just a bit on a product. I'm looking in OJ
for the dates of withdrawal for the 2nd edition of the medical safety
standard, and I think I can find that, is there anything more clear that
just simple says it's can't be used after such and such a date. We're
putting something on hold until it finishes a standards change and a bit of
a fight, and I'm just trying to put a stake in the vampires heart and just
referencing the docopos etc is going to take further explaination for those
that don't deal with it all the time. So I'm also looking for a paragraph in
plain English (US or EK J )
Thanks

Gary McInturff
Reliability/Compliance Engineer

Esterline Interface TechnologiesFeaturing
ADVANCED INPUT, MEMTRON, and LRE MEDICAL products
600 W. Wilbur Avenue
Coeur d'Alene, ID  83815-9496
Office:208-635-8306
Cell:  509 868 2279