From: don_borow...@selinc.com [mailto:don_borow...@selinc.com]
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 1:25 PM
To: emc-p...@ieee.org
Cc: oconne...@tamuracorp.com
Subject: RE: EMI software using Agilent 8564E

I just checked all three versions of TILE that I have (versions 3, 4 & 5),
and they all have 4 drivers for the HP/Agilent 8564E. I am not sure of the
differences between the drivers, but usually the different drivers invoke
different capabilities.

Generally, if an instrument is able to make the measurement and there is a
driver for it, TILE can then make the measurement using that instrument.

Donald Borowski
EMC Compliance Engineer