From: Brian Oconnell [mailto:oconne...@tamuracorp.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 10:16 AM
To: 'EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG'
Subject: RE: Transformer Terminals

In general, consideration of 'external influences' is defined in 60364-5-51.
In particular, note clauses 9, 19 and 23 of 61558-x. Level of touch
protection required depends on the IP rating of the component or equipment,
and intended end-use of equipment. Remember that peanut butter is not an
allowed ground insulator.

Brian