For flammability apply UL 746C depending on proximity to ignition sources. Also
simulate leaks or hose coming off the connections. If there is a risk of shock
as a result of the hose leaking you may wish to redesign by having some form of
barrier or double fixation method.

Best Regards

Sent from my iPhone

Peter S. Merguerian