Worldly Experts,

Some time ago a few members of this list compiled a list of global wireless
approval requirements.
Foolishly I did not save any emails containing the link to that document and
now it would be extremely to me.
It seems the list archives are not working, or the at least the link to them in
the email footers doesn't work.
Can anyone point me to the wireless approval document?

adTHANKSvance,
Bob Sykes

Please be advised that this email may contain confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us
by email by replying to the sender and delete this message.  The
sender disclaims that the content of this email constitutes an offer
to enter into, or the acceptance of, any agreement; provided that the
foregoing does not invalidate the binding effect of any digital or
other electronic reproduction of a manual signature that is included
in any attachment.

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@radiusnorth.net>