From: John Woodgate <j...@jmwa.demon.co.uk>
Date:         Mon, 17 Dec 2012 08:13:35
To: <EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Subject: Re: [PSES] Why use an MOV?

In message
<1064331955-1355731200-cardhu_decombobulator_blackberry.rim.net-118760780
1-@b15.c21.bise6.blackberry>, dated Mon, 17 Dec 2012, doug...@gmail.com
writes:

>It appears 60936 may be withdrawn, try EN 132400.

I think you have the wrong standard, it's 60939 (multi-part), not 60936
(which is about shipborne radar), and anyway the withdrawn EN 132400 was
about the capacitors, not the whole filter:

BS EN 132400:1995. Harmonized system of quality assessment for
electronic components. Sectional specification. Fixed capacitors for
electromagnetic interference suppression and connection to the supply
mains (Assessment Level D)

Published Date: 15/01/1995 Status: Superseded, Withdrawn
--
OOO - Own Opinions Only. See www.jmwa.demon.co.uk
The longer it takes to make a point, the more obtuse it proves to be.

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@radiusnorth.net>

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@radiusnorth.net>