Thanks for your help, Brian.
Unfortunately my two equipment standards are not very detailed, this product
has no  UL file yet, and my(out of date)copy of CSA 0.4 doesn't add much. Time
to buy more standards!

Could you explain the "CSA design manual" to me? I have never heard of a design
manual before, and didn't see it on the CSA site. Is it available only for
specific standards?

Best Regards,
Brian C.

Brian Ceresney, CTech.
Regulatory Team Lead,
Delta-Q Technologies Corp.
3755 Willingdon Ave.,
Burnaby, BC  Canada  V5G 3H3
Tel: 604-566-8827
www.delta-q.com
bceres...@delta-q.com

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is for
message.