The Commission has released an updated FAQ for RoHS2

Ref
http://ec.europa.eu/environment/waste/rohs_eee/events_rohs3_en.htm

Regards,
Lauren Crane
KLA-Tencor

This is one of the documents I studied. It contains this phrase:
"From 2nd January 2013 EEE in scope that bears a CE marking is presumed to be
in conformity with the requirements of RoHS 2 and therefore is presumed not to
contain more than the tolerated maximum concentration values as mentioned in
Annexes II, III and IV of RoHS 2. "

So what about an existing (non-exempt) product, with a DoC created at the time
it was placed on the market? From the language in the official notice I am
inclined to think that it is fine to keep shipping as is. From the above, it
seems that I need to have RoHS2 documentation in place as of last Friday. Which
is correct?

                 Curt

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@radiusnorth.net>