Hi Doug,

Definitely, it was designed for adult use but unfortunately it becomes a toy
when it is accessed by a child.  Yes, Representational Play that refers to
pretend play which emerges when a child begins to use familiar objects in
appropriate ways to represent their world.

Is there any criteria for this product used by adults apart from toy
requirements?

Scott

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@radiusnorth.net>