John -

I was able to find it in UL's public notices at

http://www.ul.com/global/eng/pages/newsroom/publicnotices/detail/index.jsp
?cpath=/global/eng/pages/newsroom/publicnotices//detail/data/ul-warns-of-p
otentially-hazardous-receptacle-release-13pn-05_20130430080000.xml

>From the photos, it looks as though the receptacle doesn't mix wiring
types, it's that the mechanical interface accepts 125 V and 250 V NEMA
plug types.  Based only by appearance and that the assumption receptacle
can accept NEMA 5-15P, an quick and dirty analysis of potentially
compatible NEMA configured plugs is presented below.

1-15P (ungrounded, 125 V, 15 A; will fit)
2-15P (ungrounded, 250 V, 20 A; will fit)
2-20P (ungrounded, 250 V, 20 A; might fit)
5-15P (grounded, 125 V, 15 A; will fit)
5-20P (grounded, 125 V, 20 A; will fit)
6-15P (grounded, 250 V, 15 A; will fit)
6-20P (grounded, 250 V, 20 A; might fit))

Peter Tarver