Hello Peter,

On Tue, 4 Jun 2013 13:43:07 -0700,
  Peter Merguerian <pmerguerian2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> It is the japanese technical standard used to evaluate products that have no
> Japanese standards harmonized with the IEC. I am particularly interested in
> the requirements used to test LED luminaires

The document is so called "Ministerial Ordinance for Determining Technical
Standards for Electrical Appliances and Materials", and LED luminaries are
covered in its Appendix Table 8, specifically clause 86.7.2 if is not
covered in the other clauses.
(LED lamps and some types of LED luminaries are covered in other clauses.)

Unfortunately, I couldn't find English translation of the document except
for the clause for Li-ion batteries which could be found at:
http://www.meti.go.jp/english/policy/economy/consumer/pse/index.html

If you really need the translation, but couldn't find the translation
and neither couldn't find a translator, maybe I can manage to translate
the required part of the document for you but, sorry, with a considerable
fee.

Regards,
Tom

--