Hi All,

I just discovered another company that makes similar RF generators - Wind Freak
Technologies (http://www.windfreaktech.com). They offer two models, one similar
to the reviewed product above and one "deluxe" model that includes AM and pulse
modulation. I'll try to get my hands on these models for review purposes and
report back. One thing that struck me was the much improved user interface,
based on National Instruments' LabView.

While the price for the deluxe model is considerably higher ($599), the fact it
offers AM modulation (up to 5 kHz and 100%) should be attractive for those
wishing to perform radiated immunity pre-compliance testing.

Ken

Ken Wyatt
Wyatt Technical Services LLC
k...@emc-seminars.com