From: Julian Jones [mailto:ju...@hursley-emc.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 4:34 AM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [PSES] Ethernet Loading

We have a rather convoluted way to load the ethernet lines to meet EN55022.
Sec 9.6.3.

I've looked on Google and found a few ping and data copy programmes, but I
can't find a single program to do it all.

I am hoping someone has found a simple program to make loading the port easy
and getting the 10% traffic.

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

Julian

Julian Jones
Hursley EMC Services
Tel:   023 8027 1111
ddi:   023 8024 0851
Mob: 07787 523 607
julian.jo...@hursley-emc.co.uk
Trafalgar House, Trafalgar Close, Chandlers Ford
EASTLEIGH, Hampshire, SO53 4BW
Company Registration 3301279