From: Rick Busche [mailto:rick.bus...@qnergy.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2014 10:26 AM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [PSES] PED and TPED Directives

I seem to have difficulty locating a copy of Directive 2008/68/EC Inland
Transport of Dangerous Goods. This document is referenced by Directive
2010/35/EU Transportable Pressure Equipment (TPED).  A related document is
Directive 93/23//EC Pressure Equipment Directive (PED).  I have an application
where the pressure vessel is intended to be stationary, BUT may be transported
pressurized. Obviously I am trying to understand the applicability of each
directive and gain a general understanding of the construction details and
equipment category prior to discussions with my Notified Body.

<emc-p...@ieee.org<mailto:emc-p...@ieee.org>>

Instructions: http://www.ieee-pses.org/list.html (including how to
List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@radiusnorth.net<mailto:emcp...@radiusnorth.net>>